Tuesday, April 19, 2005

freedom

interesting word
let us say i get pissed off at the world,tell every one to fuck off because everything is grinding me,i cannot get a date,nothing goes right and i am just a forlorne bastard.
ok,we have that straight.i think i am shackled by my job,my relationships with others,my living conditions,so on,so on.
i want some freedom so in a fit of frustration i quit my job and drop off the radar.now i am free of toil.hmmm,rent comes due.
no job,i am free of my abode.
i have no place for my possesions so they go away and now i am free of them.
i am free of my vehicles because i left them on the street and the state does not like you using their streets for your own private storage lot so they relieve you of them even though you own them.now i am free of the freedom that those vehicles provided.
now i am pushing a shopping cart that i freed from safeway feely digging in garbage cans looking for free pop bottles.
so what lesson does one learn,we are only free in the context of our society and if you do not or do not wish to fit in,you are truly screwed.
happy picking bottles.

4 comments:

H said...

Ahh, you see things just as I do.

Hell.

H said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
stonelifter said...

is that a good or bad thing?

H said...

It's neat.