Sunday, May 15, 2005

it is time

on the dawn of tommorow i start my new job.my tool box is over there already,a new chapter begins.this tenacious throat thing is grinding me is the worst way,every one and their dog has it, mine is particularly painful and i am tired of horking up loogeys every 5 minutes.another week has gone by and i have failed to find love.regina next weekend,should be a fun road trip.the guys are all happy because i do not drink so they can get wrecked at the ceiligh and i can drive them out of there,i guess it is good to be useful.there is cough syrup all over my keyboard.found a monster magnet cd,man they could rock,i made a mix for the truck,bronske beat,jewel,no doubt,monster magnet,mason williams.i like to be diverse.i ramble,i go bed now.

1 comment:

H said...

I saw the Northern Lights today. A good omen for your new job tommorrow. I hope all goes well...

Get better before your trip, no sense in driving for 10 hours when you feel as if your head is full of cotton.