Tuesday, May 17, 2005

time to get ones shit together

time to start training again,the stones can wait forever but i cannot.i am gonna try and get up to 20 reps with the 190 pound sphere,off the floor to high chest.the fun part that i cannot drop the big marble in my apartment so they have to be controlled lifts.just makes me stronger,any asshole can drop the stone,putting down under control,that is edge that takes you a little further.the new job is neither here nor there,i am pretty much neutral about it right now,we will see.i am getting quite the clientel in my massage practicums,it remains to be seen how many will come back when it is not free.everyone gives me the highest praise,as i told a client last night,i just do what i want done that most massage therapist do not do and thus far every one is digging it.i keep looking at my pile of pics and negs and do nothing about them,there is no drive aaaaarrrrrgh.one day and maybe i will figure out how to post pics too,fucking computers.i must lift now,good bye

2 comments:

H said...

You've got will power, stone. far more than I.

I just realize I never call you by your real name. Just your moniker hyphenated. Is that strange?

stonelifter said...

nah,call me what you want,i am easy