Wednesday, July 20, 2005

stolen from the strength disscussion forum

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson go on a camping trip, set up their tent, and fall asleep. A few hours later, Holmes wakes his friend. “Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see.”Watson replies, “I see a lot of stars.”“What does that tell you?”“Well, astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies and possibly billions of planets,” answers Watson. “Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Timewise, it appears to be approximately quarter past three. And meteorologically, I suspect that we’ll have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?”“Well, Watson,” begins Holmes, “mostly it tells me that someone stole our fucking tent.”

1 comment:

stonelifter said...

hey holly,how you doing?you ever gonna post again?hope you are doing well