Friday, October 07, 2005

i am tired

i will go backstroke in my tub,50 laps should do. then i shall fall into a fitfull sleep,dream of improbable situations,wake up exceedingly more tired than i am now and trundle of to work.

that shall be 56 hours of work this week-yay. can you feel the joy that i exude in being privelaged to make fixtures for stores they will not even let me into.that is not a joke.

tomorrow i shall attempt to post something witty,fail and write something completely lame.

bubye now

9 comments:

cher said...

nothing like setting yourself some goals...sounds like my approach to highschool.

stonelifter said...

just hanging out on a friday night?

cher said...

who me?
maybe you've mistaken me for someone who has a life...

plus i got a wisom tooth yanked out today and now i am not so thrilled about watching everyone eat turkey infront of me on two different days. no meds cuz of the pregnancy, just A LOOOOOT of pain. I did find a sleeping pill that was safe for me to take when i was pregnant with crofton, so i'm just waiting for that to kick in.

stonelifter said...

ooh,sounds like some bit of fun.hope the sleeping pill is effective.i should be in the sack too,must be at the job for 730

cher said...

that's early... thanks for the link by the way, i linked you too...sleep tight!

stonelifter said...

cool,i found myself zooming over there often so up you went.you sleep well your self

Danielle said...

:( You made my brain all mushy...Now I don't feel like doing anything...but this apt. needs a lift, bad! :P

stonelifter said...

nothing like looking foward to a saturday of cleaning whoohoo

Kay said...

I should have done that Saturday of cleaning. Instead I shoved clothes in a bag Friday, left the place a mess, and didn't come back till Monday night... When I shoved everything into the closet.