Tuesday, November 01, 2005

ok all you wankers who have been sick over the last couple of weeks,you finally gave it to me.

i hope you are all happy you bastards(said in my not so best john cleese impession because my damn teeth are chattering)

i saw this woman in the save on and she was everything that i like in how a woman looks,genuine beauty,no makeup,brown eyes.i did not have the balls to say hi.

fixed my muffler,the entertainment for the neighbors is over.

i am going to my tub and the only thing above surface will be my nose and my toes and my intercontienental ballistic missle.hah.double hah

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I want to kick you for not saying hi!!!
{{cyber kick}}
And I also am sick, got a damn head cold. grrr

Kay said...

Ditto.. I think it's hittin the whole blog-ring (ish, cuz it's not really a blog ring, but you know what i'm talkin about)

cher said...

i want to kick you too for not saying something to her. i should kick you in the balls since you don't seem to have any

STAG said...

Ahh..so THAT is where I got it from!

stonelifter said...

hard crowd