Saturday, December 10, 2005

damn i have so much to do yet i procrastinate on everything.
i need to finish this table in my living room for my therapist but i just look at it taking up space.
i need to work on some photos and print some proofs for my friend,i have not done them.
i need to go see the lion,the witch and the wardrobe but instead i sit here doing nothing.
i need to finish my car so i can drive like a demon but it languishes in the parking lot.
all this can be accomplished if i actually did them.
maybe later,right now i must do nothing.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Thats what I did friday after noon adn it felt great. Sometimes doing nothing does the body good.

Kay said...

Ooh, I did that too. Friday. And Saturday. And part of Sunday. Till I remembered I had a huge pile of laundry to do. So I did it and went grocery shopping, then hurried home to do nothing again.

cher said...

welcome to my world.