Tuesday, January 03, 2006

cher says my last post was a lame attempt at attention.perhaps but everthing on that list is true so there. another thing wrong with me is that self loathing is an attribute that i cannot get rid of. it is true i throw things but i throw not well. i could improve a staggering amount if i were more faithful to my training but the fact that i am short and have unnaturaly short arms severly limits the upper end of what i can cast an implement. physics cannot be circumnavigated. but numbers are not why i throw or else i would of quit in my first season 6 years ago. i make my small improvements every year and there is nothing else that could be asked for.

short arms are good for bench pressing but that is a piss poor excuse of and exercise for demonstrating strength. none the less that did not stop me from seeing how much i could bench on the last day of the year. i pressed 300 hundred and 3 day after my right shoulder is completely fucked. i cannot raise my arm above my ear. i guess one should not do things like that especially since i have not benched seriously for about 9 or 10 years and the last time i did bench was 3 years ago just to see how much i could put up. suprise suprise it was 300 pounds then too. work was explorations in new demensions of pain,shoulder gets used heavily in machining,meh it was worth it,a least i earned my injury,37 years old pulling shit like that,i will take the pain,far too many people are old at 40 and i will not be one of them,self loathing aside.

so when i am loathing my self,just ignore me,it is somthing i do and it is not likely to change in the near future,it is part of my make up,most likely feeps me from being on behaviour modifying drugs because i just puke it all out,i used to write all this stuff in a book but now i do it on here,aren't you all lucky.

2 comments:

stonelifter said...

awww sean you care,hey i need you and the misses to be my subjects-have to do paper work before next class.i am sure it will be a hardship to make the time

Andrea said...

we ae lucky. And every time your do your self hate thing we will all jump on your ass cause we love you. That is why we are here.