Friday, January 13, 2006

hmmmm been neglectful of my blog as of late. there is a certain responsibility when one starts one of these to those who read it in a regular basis,kind of an unwritten contract,i write stuff and you come and read it and since you take the effort to read my stuff then i should be putting stuff up on at regular intrevals.

well in the court of blog i have been found guilty of neglecting my few faithful followers although i do check their sites out daily,i have not been commenting lately but i go to every one and see what is what.

i must be off to school so i will try and put my indellible print upon the blog world later and i will come over to all yous guyses places and make wry and witty comments that only i will laugh at.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

only a few days of neglect, if it had hit a week I would be worried

Kay said...

Whoa. SPAM. I forgot that stuff exsisted.
And don't worry bout the neglect. It's going around. take to asprin and call your doctor in the morning.

cher said...

i hear ya. i'm blogged out. I have neglected so many other areas of my life, so I have had to tone it down. The problem is I have too many blogger friends now that I feel guilty not reading everyday. I will continue to do my best. I think people understand. Actually, I think people completely relate.

Perogyo said...

You get a guilty for 4 days of neglect? I'm going to get the lethal injection!