Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Of clippers and baldness

I have had a couple epiphanies whilst performing some maintanence on my skull.

1. eating an apple whilst operating clippers is somewhat of a mistake. The gravitational effect of a larger body on smaller bodies is demonstrated quite well.

The direction the hair was proceeding mattered not, once it was away from the gravitational pull of my cranium it was instantly caught in the gravitational pull of the apple. Quite remarkable really.


2. I have a big head. There is a lot of real estate on my noodle and it takes a healthy amount of time to clip it all. It is quite the amount of work to mow the lawn that is the vast expanse of my brain box..

The things i do to look pretty.

That is all.

1 comment:

Kay said...

I guess I never thought of the gravitational pull of apples/whatever you're eating when using the clippers/whatever. But that totally makes sense how the hair seems to attack (insert food here.)