Saturday, April 22, 2006

school today hmmmmm i will get teased inccesantly today as I skipped the trip to the cadaver labs. Everyone seems to think that I am all queasy about the whole thing but trust me, if it were required I would have no problems chopping you up into bitesize bits.

What this comes down too is I chose not to go because I do not want to see it. I have sufficient enough visualization to figure out what is going on under my hands when i am working on someone, I need not see it without skin. It is actually just one of those things I have had no desire to be part of, so I opted out.

i was told it is a life altering experience but I can think of better ways to alter my life than veiwing a bunch of deflated skinless corpses. I had a nice day strolling around whyte ave in the sun whilst my classmates were in a room full of dead people and bathed in the stench of formaldehyde.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CADAVERS!!!!!
*note to self: never take massage therapy.

Anonymous said...

For whatever reason, I am suprised. I'd thought the reality of if all would be just your cup of wierdness

Yer Friend Ray