Tuesday, May 09, 2006

this should be fun

In 2 weeks on the long weekend 5 of us are getting into a car,a bonnyville to be exact and zooming to Regina,that jewel of the praires where we all shall don our kilts and throw things.

let me point out that i am 5 foot 8 and about 220 pounds, one of the other guys is about the same size as me and the other 3 just keep getting bigger. this shall be quite the sausage sweat box.

we shall compete on saturday and then immediatly jump back into the car and come home.

this will be a painful weekend, especially the 5 sweaty guys on the trip home in a somewhat confined space.

I will let your imagination run with this one as my pizza just arrived and I must consume it


toodles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»