Thursday, June 08, 2006

WTF?

Ok what is with the 40 days and 40 nights ?

The gods angry at the world?

Seems like it from the stream of piss they have been dropping on us.

When the sun finally gets around to rearing it's head once again we are gonna be inundated inindated innundanted
Hold on i have to find my dictionary

An oxford dictionary

The only dictionary

Noah Webster can suck my ass, dropping letters out of words, nothing like catering to simpletons.


inundated,meh I did spell it right the first time, look at the big brain on me.

any ways when the sun returns we shall be inundated with those blood sucking winged vampires that are known as mosquitos

can hardly wait

maybe the vitriole that runs in my veins will kill them all, one can hope

2 comments:

Kay said...

Oh lord. How'd I forget about mosquito season?
Damn.
Need to stock up on... what the hell do we kill em with...

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »