Saturday, April 21, 2007

This & That

Slipped in the shower yesterday morning, leaning out to get the towel and zoop, down I go. The side of the tub folded me up like a lawn chair. Too bad I did not hit in a way I actually bend. Landed right on my hip and you know what?
It hurt.
A lot.
Now I have a great big heamatoma were my belt rides, ahh the fun never stops.

This is one of the all time funniest movies ever- Hot Fuzz
Saw it last night and did i laugh, what a brilliant movie, a little gory too but brutally entertaining from opening to ending credits. Highly recommended.

Rented Curse of the Golden Flower, beautifully shot and a pretty twisted story line.

I also would like to see this documentary about Ralph Nader, looks very very interesting

4 comments:

Kay said...

Oh lord. Your hip going to be ok? Did anything else get damaged?

And I'm glad you liked Hot Fuzz. Now I definitely have to see it.

stonelifter said...

meh went an did some squats this morning, 405 for a double so i think i am good

Perogyo said...

Your poor hip! I bet it would feel better if you just didn't wear pants.

Andrea said...

ooohhh I felt the pain reading that. Damn man that has gotta hurt.
I saw "The last king of scotland" the other day. interesting.
HAve you seen blood diamonds. It wozed me.
I want to see this new documentary about the Vancouver mayor - the only quadropoligic mayor in the world. sounds interesting. ignor the terrible spelling.