Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It is close to 1 am and the tunes are still rolling

8 oclock watched Breakfast at Tiffany's, fuck there are some parallels in that film to my life, Audrey Hepburn was so beautiful, would have married her in a micro second.

Then the tunes started

here is the run down for the evening

Tom Waits
Tuck Andress
Joe Satriani
Rawlins Cross
Third Eye Blind
Tool
David Grisman Quartet
10cc
Handel's Messiah
Dire Straits
The Vaughn Brothers
The Pogues
The Lost and Profound
Jack Bruce
Rush
Damien Rice
Micheal Hedges
Alex de Grassi
Anderson, Bruford, Wakeman and Howe
Micheal Manring
and most likely a bunch of artists I can't remember

If you do not recognize some of these artists do not feel bad, my musical taste is all over the map

1 comment:

Kay said...

I recognize third eye blind and tool. Somehow my chemo brain mixed alex de grassi and anderson, bruford, etc. into Andre Agassi...