Thursday, February 28, 2008

Yes I am alive

Just not motivated to communicate with the world

got fired from my machining job, not suprised they fired me, suprised they had the balls too do it.

I full well knew the course I was taking an accept the consequences , just got tired of their bullshit and made a stand, they did not seem to like that too much, cannot have an individual working for the company, god forbid they might think for themselves.

One owner was on my side but he did not have enough pull, such is life.

nothing else going on, meh

2 comments:

INNER VOICES said...

thats a suckjob situation there... sounds like your not too bent out of shape about it hough... machinest? yeah there is no individuality there... good luck on the job search then!

Kay said...

Terribly sorry Stone. You doin alright? Really really?