Wednesday, August 24, 2005

holly's wish

holly requests on her blog that i do this quiz thingy-what holly wants holly gets


seven things i want to do before taking the dirt nap:

1-find a girlfriend
2-finish my car
3-throw in scotland
4-win the lottery
5-go to iceland
6-see man go to the moon again
7-figure out what the fuck is going on

seven things i can do:

1-ride a unicycle
2-pick up 200 pounds with my teeth
3-sit in a hot tub while it is 30 above
4-procrastinate
5-photograph when the mood grabs me
6-be a good massage therapist(remains to be seen those who tell me i am good will pay when i actually get to charge for my services)
7-throw a caber

seven things i cannot do:

1-find a girlfriend
2- bow down to convention
3-resist procrastinating
4-resist a slurpee
5-have meaningful interaction with most people(i am somewhat socialy inept)
6-have a realistic sense of time
7-know when to quit

seven thing that attract me to the opposite sex:

1-hair(long or short but suits the individual)
2-well developed hamstrings
3-an athletic build
4-dark eyes
5-intelligence
6-wears flat shoes(i despise high heels and what they do to a womans body,tilted pelvis any one)
7-she who is totally comfortable with her self

seven things i say the most:

1-fuck me
2-awesome
3-outstanding
4-ok who is the fuck head
5-hmm his estrogen is high
6-dude
7-cockmonger

seven celebs i have a crush on:

1-audry hepburn
2-elle mcpherson(she was hot in the day,still is)
3-elena lev(she did the hoops act in cirque du soliel,what an awesome performer)
4-juliette binoche
5-joey-lauren adams
6-michelle yeoh
7-holly robson(hah you knew i was gonna put that in there,i kill me)

seven people i wish to take this quiz:

no one actually plus i do not even know seven people willing to do this.

there you go now i go bed.

1 comment:

H said...

Fuck me!

Why didn't I put hOlly as the last one on mine?!...

Bah!