Monday, August 29, 2005

once again

was in high river on saturday-that's right the day of saturn,saturn's day-you got a problem with that huh huh? yeah that's right shut up. so i am down in high river and the massage therapist from last year is there. she remembers me,this made me happy as part of the reason for attending these games was to hit on her. i talked to her for about 3 hours across the day and got her to do work on me,my god can this girl inflict pain,i fell in love with her for just that.we talked about this and that and massage therapy and she has so much going for her,intelligent,beautiful personality,serene,nice looking-i am a troll.she lives in vulcan and i am in edmonton.that alone kills it all.maybe she will call me who knows but i am not holding my breath,it would be nice though.whatever,more disapointment to tally up.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

long distance relationships have worked for others. dont give up.