Monday, September 26, 2005

preconceptions

so occupational health and safety was inspecting the shop today. the inspector was a very attractive female. all the guys coming past my mill were all like did you see her,fuck is she good looking. and i am all like do not get fucking fooled,she will nail your nut sack to the wall if she gets a chance.

this comes to the weirdness of humans. most people automatically attribute the best qualities to good looking people. this is why getting through life is so much easier if you are one of the beautiful people. i catch myself even doing it. you hear some nasty news about someone you have the hots for and all you can say is no way,can't be.

case in point is this waitress i know. everyone loves her,every guy in the place wants her(myself included).she just has everything going for her that just attracts men like flies to an out house buffet. talking to another waiter at the same resturant,turns out she can be a total hanus bitch when she is bartending and becomes very ugly to the wait staff. my first reaction was no way,can't be,she is beautiful.

just my observations.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Beauty is on the inside.

stonelifter said...

very true but we tend to be very visual and a lot of people have a hard time over coming that

Andrea said...

It is in the realness of the smile and the twinkle in the eyes

Kay said...

Yeah. One of my guy buddies was saying the other day (and I don't know, maybe it's true, maybe it's not) that hot girls are nice to people uglier than them, and bitchy to people prettier/that they're jealous of. And since so many people are nice to me, we know where I fall. (But I don't think I'm bitchy to other people.. Maybe I just don't notice it).
Anyways, I found his statement a little bit true, some are like that.