Monday, October 24, 2005

turn my face skyward and curse the gods,how fucking dare they even created me.they retort with laughter rolling like thunder.what is done is done.all the weight of heaven and earth pressing upon me i stagger on hoping for some reprieve..tomorrow shall be the same as shall the next day and the next and the next.sometime waking up is an option i do not want.and the gods laugh at me some more as i tell them to fuck off.the god have a sense of humour and i am the punch line.

8 comments:

cher said...

awe. you need a hug.
and a vacation...

Andrea said...

Hi
sorry dont know what else to say to that.
I think cher is right - vacation?

Kay said...

Daaaamn. And here I thought my week was ligning up to be a big suckfest. Sorry dudesef.

I agree with cher and andrea. You definately need a vacation. Somewhere warm... Where you can get a massage.

stonelifter said...

i was bored
to much introspection

Andrea said...

how the hell can you get bored being as busy as you are?

Anonymous said...

Stonelifter,.....This is your stylist talking!.....it's the grey clouds, You've said it yourself before. You don't like them. You need to go and get a membership at a tanning booth, pay not attention to the "they give you cancer" ~ nowadays everything gives you cancer. Pick one that's at a gym, or a smaller tanning salon,...lot's of women, usually single,.. Show off that strong log throwing body....How's that song go?.....STRUT! Then ,..voila,....Bored no more! and lot's of light!

Anonymous said...

I don't mean getting a strong tan,...just some light and color!

stonelifter said...

it was 18 and sunny today,it is more likely i have a morose streak in me