Monday, February 13, 2006

lo and behold i get a package in the mail today from the rocky mountain soap company. the card in the package says hope i am feeling better. and they sent me 2 bars of soap for my skin.

do not know where they got my address.
do not know how they know who i am.
do not know how thy know i have skin issues.

most curious.
but hey if they wanna send me soap,bring it on ,a most pleasant suprise and i truly do recommend their products.

go buy rocky mountain soap you have been told

5 comments:

Andrea said...

happy early valentines day.
maybe you have secret admirerer (sp? blaa)

I would love for that to be me but I dont know your address

stonelifter said...

definatly weird,but hey i will take it.you once again make me bluch there andrea

Kay said...

I'm jealous of your secret admirer... I'm also saying it's probably Cher... She has your address since you sent her some rocky mountain soap, right?

Just saying, she's a possible suspect.

Happy Valentine's day.
You should tell everyone your address so you can have more secret admirers...
Course, then you'd also get more stalkers.

cher said...

lol...a suspect! hahaha. I sent you an email to explain the whole thing.....as if you get the free soap and all i got was an online coupon! I'm very jellous! But so happy this company responded! That rocks!

cher said...

are you ok? did you slip on the soap in the shower and now your stuck in there wasting away to nothing?