Sunday, February 19, 2006

soaps and stones may break my bones

ok cher was the culprit,she e-mail the rocky mountain soap company and told them i was down and out so they in their generosity sent me a couple of bars of soap for my skin.
how awesome is that?
thanks cher,you rule.
thanks rocky mountain soap company,you guys rule too,i promote your soap whenever i can.
cher e-mail me your adress again and i will shoot you another bar or two.





















friday my stones made an appearance. mmmmmm granite. my friend sean's stone has been living with me for about a year and a half now but sooner or later he will want it back so i got my self a couple of my own.
i found an orb in pink granite and got the little fella in yellow granite just to toy with.
they are all now living comfortably in my living room,they make great foot stools.
now the title of my blog is correct,i have big granite balls,the oicture does not lie.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

friday my stones made an appearance
Being a slight idiot my first thought was gall stones. I was totally confused when you said your friends were over. I clicking at the end. Totally forgot who I was reading for a secomd. duh!!
They make great foot stools in my living room, they would also never be moved cause no one in my house could possinly lift them!!!

cher said...

you're very welcome! but don't worry about sending me any of your soap...it was just for you! enjoy!!

could you post a picture of your granite balls next to something so we can get an idea of how big they are? they are really really cool.