Sunday, December 09, 2007

ya

Joined the climbing gym again, my feet did not like being wedged into climbing shoes after 2 years and my fingers sure as hell did not like having my fat ass hanging off them, whatever, they were made to be abused, all my appendages( the innuendo was for Cher) . She who like to drag previous posts of mine into the gutter.

Women still do not like me but that is ok, they are weird creatures, my lame attempts to woo them have been atrocious failures so I will not try any more, too much heartache when ones hopes get dashed when one does not even know what one did. I have no idea what women want but being a nice guy sure does not work or I am doing something extremely wrong.


whatever is all I can say

8 comments:

INNER VOICES said...

ya got me. but as soon as you give up and say "fuck it, i'll be gay." women just file in line to get to you. dont like that one? try wearing a wedding ring. i hear married men getting hit on all the time. try wearing a wedding ring while holding a baby! gar-raun-teed to get the women swarming!!!

cher said...

laughing at inner voices.
stone, women suck. i thought we'd covered this.
on a serious note, join plenty of fish. i can't believe how many people have met people this way. it's crazy. 2 of my best friends have met their other halves that way.
plus, you could try things like, going to the library during story time and scoping out the single moms.
plus, have you considered the option of being an ass? apparently, women did asses.

cher said...

dig. i meant dig.

INNER VOICES said...

ooohhh... stone likes single mommies? didnt know that. then the wedding ring tricks wont work at all. but getting along with children will help you out on this front. can you volunteer to coach something? get a job at vicky secrets? no, well shit. i guess i could tell you better what not to do....

stonelifter said...

you guys are funny, I am always an ass and yes i will go for a single mommy if we get along, I get along with kids being a big kid myself

INNER VOICES said...

holy shit! stone doesnt post a comment on my page in months, then sneaks one in on a something i posted almost a year ago! awesome!!! and dont get me wrong, im loving a single mommy myself!

Kay said...

I don't know Stone... Cher and InnerVoices's advice might work.

If what you want is to be abused though, you might want to look online for your perfect woman... It might be a bit hard to find a kinkster just out on the street with "normal" people.

stonelifter said...

kay , tried the online thing, heart break and disappointment is all the internet is good for, I go cry now