Monday, September 05, 2005

stupid injuries i have had

i once pulled a bunch of ribs taking a dump of epic proportions.try wiping your ass when it feel like some one has one side of your rib cage in a pair of vise grips

got my hand got in a printing press in jr. high.fuck did that hurt

mounting a print,sliced the tip off of my left index finger.to my credit no blood got on the print even though i bled hard

was not watching what i was doing at work on day and the brass i was loading hit the cutter,the brass tried to go through my hand.couple guys turned green as i poked at the wound.18 stiches in the area of a quater to close that baby

in the field throwing,big sean throws the stone and it takes a funny bounce and smashes me in the ankle. it was unintentional revenge for him because earlier in the year i threw a hammer and it took a weird bounce and the handle hit him in the foot and broke a toe.

rappeled of a bridge in the west end and shatterd my fibula into 12 pieces

got tossed off a tire tube in the winter and destroyed my right shoulder,6 weeks of agony for that one

piriformis syndrome-had it twice in a year,would not wish it on the biggest asshole in the world.screaming fucking agony for 2 months.i actualy wanted to take my own life a couple of time it hurt so much.and the fun part is the pain is constant.the condition is caused by the piriformis in the hip going hypertonic and clamping on to the sciatic nerve.sweeeeet.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

And you wonder why your hands fall asleep!!! Damn boy! I am amazed you are walking!

stonelifter said...

yeah but broken down as i am i can say i earned it and did not get this way out of neglect,that would be just shameful and way to many people are like that

Anonymous said...

Highland games were last weekend - i had friends who went down,...

And PS>
I haven't completely disabled my blog...

Too many people around the office were reading it.

The new addy is

Hailey27.blogspot.com

Feel free to update your link... if you'd like...

Later, Stone!
Hailey

stonelifter said...

thanks hailey,i was all prepared to miss you but now you have circumvented the need